Reviews for "Crystal Story II"

I really like this game! I've only finished chapter one so far but it's very captivating and pleasant. My only beef with this game is that when you go into the next room where enemies spawn and defeat them - they don't stay dead. This is probably really fantastic for someone who wants to get the experience points but for someone just trying to get through the rooms, not as much.

Sore wa hotando...Kono gemu o nikumu yo ni butsuri-teki ni fukanodearu (it is physically impossible to hate this game...almost)

This game gives me so much nostalgia that it I just want to play more and more of it.

I must say I really enjoy playing this game

Koras, pls.