Reviews for "Crystal Story II"

AWESOME, SO AWESOME, I LOVE THS GAME, TOO MUCH :D
One of my favorites RPG's RIGHT NOW :D

Is there going to be a 3rd one?

Hi!

I really enjoyed the improvements you made in this game! More landscapes, new monsters (specially the gorgons and the guardians), new characters, the music, the story. And I love the pet thing, the customization. Only one thing makes a bit worried...is the fact of one of the heroes, Lina being a thief and having the ability to steal...I don't know, some people don't have much critical sense and could start thinking stealing is right?

Anyway, thank you for creating this game! Have a fantastic month! :)

Weird glitch when you can't stop playing

This is reallyr good, And not just because i like JRPGS, This was really good with the graphics and alike anime cutscenes, I think it was a really good and free flash game and deserves a lot of more attention then it should. <3

good game with bad graphics