Reviews for "Crystal Story II"

ATheatricalSongBird, pickle131, Suezo - Good job on the voice acting! loved it

Lan14n - nice designing! If you are the person who made the characters im jealous!

MDKSound - Fits with the game well! it would be a little better with some more "Happy" music

Tyler - Good Job? I have no idea if "You" did a good job (srry)

I really liked this game... I can play it offline and earn the medals I should get from loading a game. The story is strait forward but I find a booster + aoe skill ends most fight instantly till you get to hard mode. Then you need 2 boosters. I would love more merc missions (and units) and possible a sandbox mode for mercs as well. (for create your own levels) however I would have liked to know elemental specializations before I started heavy leveling my characters (at one point I fought so much I leveled the main character 2 full skill trees) as I would not have chose firewall as my main choice of magic spam...

Still a very good game. I did find using cleave or shockwave has mixed results sometimes when healing with a vamp imbuned weapon. example I once did 2000 damage with Kaz (averaging 400 over 5 enemies) and healed to 889 from 360 and then did 1200 over (averaging 400 over 3 enemies) with main hero and only healed 650 to 688 (or the first enemy listed) The latter problem has occurred more often than the former.

ONLY 3 WORDS: BEST GAME EVER! :3 I LOVE IT GAME SO MUCH SUPER GREAT THINGS TO FIGHT FUNNY. LOVE THE WAY U GET 2 NAME FRIENDS AND SUCH I JUST LOVE IT. THANK U LAN14N ATHEATRICALSONGBIRD MDKSOUND PICKLE131 SUEZO TYLER 4 MAKING SUCH A WONDERFULL GAME

Reminds me of FF-X....and i loved it! ^_~

This is a very well made game, better than some rpgs I've actually spent money on from xbox indie game section. Look forward to playing it all the way through when I have more time.