Reviews for "Crystal Story II"

One of the best games on Newgrounds. Thank YOU ! :)

best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game! But while in the tunnel next to dustown I saw a message that said something about a tunnel snake whats that all about. Please tell me

Its been a while since I played such a fun game. Kudos to the maker. Amazing job on this one.

The Epic battle fantasy series has finally met it's match: This game though I haven't played to far into it is great. The game itself is a bit easy but it makes up for it in music, graphics, and likeable characters. The graphics are animesque and work perfectly for the game, the music is reminiscent of RPG's of old, the characters all have unique personalities and you can't help but like them (admittedly the main character is a bit bland but with a cast like this somebody has to keep a level head and be a stick in the mud). Also the rare spouts of voice acting are also great whether it be simple character grunts or compete cutscenes like in the beginning so all in all a great game if a bit easy.