Reviews for "Crystal Story II"

I encountered a bug... right after the first random encounter with a slime. That's kinda sad.
I'm not playing something with a glitch that large. (I was stuck in the victory pose. 0

BEST GAME EVER 10/10 TACOS!

GAME HAZ SWEG

Very Good Game i'd say ! i would've been mad, if it would've been the same as the last one, but this time it wasnt so boring, and im really happy to say, that it deserves 5 stars.

I don't think much effort was put in to this. It's pretty much the same game as the first: Same enemy sprites with no animations, same music, same light pastelly colors, same places... And you didn't try to improve the art to make it look better, or the janky UI.. The list goes on and on. BUT it's still kind of cute, and pretty fun. My only problem is that ya didn't add much from the last one.

I think this game is kinda amazing, i got really charmed by the arts and ambient sound. But the greatest thing is the Gunslinger char, it is so amazing, i like everything on it, the way it attacks spinnig its guns is hot cute, and her holding ground pose is so fking amazing, i cant take my eyes away pro this awsome character, 5 stars for making the most addictive creture ever seen.