Reviews for "Ragdoll Ninja"

Epic lol.

being inspired by another game is one thing, but copying the game, changing one tiny aspect of it and then calling it yours is another

I WANT THIS ON MY PHONE! :D

The coding was good, but the concept was lacking. I understand being inspired by another game, but this WAS Fruit Ninja with the substitution of rag dolls for fruit, even down to how the identically-functioning bonus figures flew across the screen.

Regarding the music, it was good, but too at the foreground. The repetitive nature of it indicated to me that it should have been more background music, so about 50 to 75% quieter. If you want to continue to have the music as a prominent feature, I would challenge you to come up with a more varied score of greater length.

Hmm... I love the overall game, but I think it would be better if you put in upgrades like being able to use slo-mo freely rather than having to hit the blue guys, and that hitting the bombs don't give you a gameover. Everything else is pretty fine. OOHOOHOOH How about an ability to freeze ragdolls in place? :D