Reviews for "Buy Wards You Feeders"

Shame that most people are missing the joke here. It was a lot of fun to watch, but I really wish it could've been a lot more 1 to 1 with the reference video. Having your animation style is great, but it somewhat defeats the purpose of the parody.

RetroSleep responds:

I was originally going to just go shot for shot with the original video, but it just felt like tracing and I didn't want to lose myself in all that.

Im with MM6x6, pretty funny, not very scary! Even my easily terrified neighbors could watch this! Would recommend to children and the elderly!

RetroSleep responds:

I should show my Grandparents!

The animation is very fluent, but really thats all i can say is good about this, the singing is high and head ache inducing, and the concept is completely based on her breasts. Which is alright in a few ways it makes ones pants tighter but a video cant completely base that off it. The humor is not really anything to write home about. I think this animation could have been much more, but if anything i enjoyed the animation, and the animation style is very pleasing to the eyes. Well done.

RetroSleep responds:

You know, you're review is how I actually feel about it personally. I also don't think what's happening in the video is anything spectacular and the audio is just okay. What I'm really proud of in this video was the translation of the characters into my own style and how well I feel I animated them.

I hope to do more with that and make something even better next time.

I thought it was pretty funny, not scary. Good animation! 5 stars.

RetroSleep responds:

Thank you for the stars, if they where stickers I would put them on my fridge for all my friends to see!

Didnt realize that was caitlyn, or you were talking about league, BOOOBZ

RetroSleep responds:

You're right, why did I even draw anything other than the boobs in this video? haha