Reviews for "Buy Wards You Feeders"

The hell did I just watch?

P.S. I don't bother with wards. Nidalee and her traps are good enough for me.

RetroSleep responds:

You'll learn to fear the wild without those wards!

Pretty cool. but the sound quality was awful and the animation was a little bumpy.

RetroSleep responds:

That's what I get for getting the music from youtube :| I got it all backwards too I wanted smooth animation with bumpin music. Oooh the puns.

Really cool but the legs were weird at first and the art was kinda scratchy.

RetroSleep responds:

Yeah I used a V-Cam to zoom in on the animation, so while animating I personally was never that close to my models legs so I didn't notice it was messed up till after you guys started to point it out, also I don't understand what scratchy means.

Thanks for the review though!

I enjoyed the animation, but maybe you can do a little more frame by frame to smooth it out? The legs in the beginning felt awkward, because their motions were a little stiff and robot-like. I feel like framing that out may have been beneficial instead of what you have in there now (I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you just tweened it?) The other parts seem alright, but that close up on the legs is right in the beginning and really caught my eye before I got into the animation.
The art style is pretty well constructed, and I think it turned out pretty solid. The backgrounds are simple enough, but well designed. I think that helps with the still frame images a lot, and is probably the strongest part of the piece. The animation may be simple and repetitive and have a few minor problems, but the designs are solid, and I think that may in part be because the original was mostly design with limited animation. Either way, your choices for backgrounds and foregrounds, as well as the character designs and styles, worked out very well.
I'm also not upset about it being repetitive at all, I've seen the source material I get what you wanted to do with your parody. Not too concerned with the choice to make it so sexual either, there was plenty going on besides that.
Grats on your first front page, I'm watching out for new stuff from you.

RetroSleep responds:

My stuff isn't actually tweened but its close enough, all my characters are symboled for each limb and drawn at most angles, but when I animate I still move the symbols by hand. I don't actually use the tween tool. It was my second time doing it this way so I guess I do have a way to go before it looks really good, or rather I should spend more time making sure everything looks right, since the knee thing slipped right past me. I'll keep an eye out on those leg twitches next time haha.

Thank you for the grats and the compliments on my art style, I'm self taught (I bet most people are these days) so it means a lot when someone can appreciate what I'm doing.

The animation it's ok, the music turns boring quickly and the point of buying wards is appreciable.
But, I never liked this sexualized animations. As the father of a girl, I wonder why there are so many perverts who praise this kind of thing.
It is sad that so many good artists never will be famous because they don't do this crappy fanservice.

RetroSleep responds:

>Makes four videos doesn't get noticed.
>Makes fifth video a fan-service video
>Gets front page.
>User complains that other artists wont get famous because of fan service
>Didn't bother to look at my other videos and see that I was one of those people
>feelsgoodman.jpeg