Reviews for "Buy Wards You Feeders"

Got to say, really love how this parodies Po Pi Po, almost right down to the dance that goes with it. Funny how Caitlyn just seems to be enjoying herself by dancing while advertising to buy sight wards. Really cute video. Only thing I feel could have been better is the dance itself. It almost feels like a frame or two is missing in the dance, that or I feel like the dance is slown down a bit. Just my opinion.

Overall, cute parody.

RetroSleep responds:

A few frames Huuh? Maybe, it's the first looping animation I have ever made so it might have needed something for a smoother loop that I missed. Thanks for the review I'll keep it in mind for future videos.

I know SOME of my friends MUST ... NOT ... SEEE ... THUS ... EVAAAAR ... otherwise ... this will be 24/7 whenever they join in :X

RetroSleep responds:

I think they should see it.

wha wha wha WHA!!!

Yea, yea, yea

Lol, never played the game, but I remember watching A LOT of vocaloid stuff when I was younger, and the animation was pretty good.

Cool, thanks.

Id give this better than 3 1/2 stars if the anime didnt look like it belonged in South Park.

RetroSleep responds:

Are you trying to tell me, this looks like randy marsh to you? I bet you are really good at those spot the difference games lol.

Thank you for the review I'll think about it.