Reviews for "Buy Wards You Feeders"

Love it 5 stars to you! ^.^ but now I think theirs gonna be some stuff of wards being used as.....I just dont want to think about it. Love the animation though! and the song.

RetroSleep responds:

Thanks, you know I don't really want to think about it either.

I logged in just so that this could recive the benifits of my voting bonus for the 5 star. : D

I love how she seems to just be having fun dancing around.

RetroSleep responds:

Thanks done, that's nice of you! Glad you liked the video

Got to say, really love how this parodies Po Pi Po, almost right down to the dance that goes with it. Funny how Caitlyn just seems to be enjoying herself by dancing while advertising to buy sight wards. Really cute video. Only thing I feel could have been better is the dance itself. It almost feels like a frame or two is missing in the dance, that or I feel like the dance is slown down a bit. Just my opinion.

Overall, cute parody.

RetroSleep responds:

A few frames Huuh? Maybe, it's the first looping animation I have ever made so it might have needed something for a smoother loop that I missed. Thanks for the review I'll keep it in mind for future videos.

I know SOME of my friends MUST ... NOT ... SEEE ... THUS ... EVAAAAR ... otherwise ... this will be 24/7 whenever they join in :X

RetroSleep responds:

I think they should see it.

wha wha wha WHA!!!