Reviews for "Heavy Riff of DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!"

OMG DEATH!!

Fucking evil tone on the guitars mate. Deadly slow. Not much else to say. Kick arse.

Thanks for your vote, DarKsidE555! You voted 5 for Heavy Riff of DEATH!, raising its score from 4.00 to 4.10.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Yeah I really like the tone too. Thanks for the vote and review man.

((VOTED 3))

Yes it was good but dude. It was hard. Harder isnt always better. And it was even really fast paced and rockish. It just had a really low tuned noise. Still was pretty average though. Had some nice drums too.

~skutch~

speedmetalmessiah responds:

It wasn't meant to be fst paced and rockish though. I wanted it to have more of a slow groove to it. Well anyway thanks for the vote and review.

sdryh

zavgdfg

Ok.....

Mean little tune!

Great track, wouldn't have been surprised at all if it would have won the competition, if you would have used it for it...
Keep the metal coming, man!

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Thanks a lot Chrizzly I don't think it would have won but I think it would have done well. I'll keep it coming no worries.

Fucking amazing dude.

Wow, that sounds wicked. Your production values have gone up alot since your last track. You using guitar rig 2? Sounds great man. I wanna hear this as a full song. With some deathmetal vocals...

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Hey Killer-of-trolls thanks for the review how's that job been treating you? I actually recorded this using my amps distortion first but then I threw on a clean jazz setting in Guitar Rig. Since people like it so much I guess I will make it into a full tune.