Reviews for "Impressing Your GF: FAIL"

fantatsic as always but please try to upload all your youtube videos here ebcause i prefer watching animation on newgrounds most of the time and not youtube.

You know, that thumbnail picture for your video... If I imagine that hand drawn chick with red hair, that is totally that fish-chick, Aerial, from Disney. Ehh... slap some blond hair on that chick, draw in some clothes, nobody would notice right? Would that be considered borderline copyright infringement? So long as nobody cares, i'm sure you are in the clear. But cover your bases just in case. I don't even see this Aerial-ish character in your animation anyways... but you still need an interesting thumbnail. I could suggest for more creativity but that's me asking of that from an animator, using a step up from stick drawn animation.

Not that I'm complaining about that at all... You are definitely a decent storyteller and I'd like to hear more tidbits, highlighting interesting moments in your life. I'm sure most people would relate.

A much better idea was to buy a new cheeseburger for the girl. How come you never thought of that?

Other than that, the movie was alright, and the story was interesting. The Asian stereotype at McDonald's was really random though...

itsalexclark responds:

couldn't go back to Mcdonalds because they were closed. I had to argue with them just to get my order in. But she loved the burger!

That wasn't too bad, well executed. The Animation/drawings didn't need to be super detailed or fluid for the subject, so It was okay.

Isn't the thumbnail just a blonde version of one of Glen Keane's Ariel stills?

Females are not easy to please, the japanese server was hilarious.