Reviews for "Shieldmaiden 2014 short film teaser"

OMG am soo excited, a fantasy world and a great animation, this look great am soo hyped, but how many episodes will it be and will it be released monthly or randomly and thanks

Thank you! :)

The short is cut up into 4 "episodes" right now, and they will be put online randomly as I complete them, since I'm doing this in my free time unless I can manage to find funding. I will be posting WIPs and art on the blog in the meantime.

This looks like it has a huge amount of potential. And it's based on Scandinavian folklore. You've instantly gotten my support. I can't wait to review the animation proper. More objectively than this though.

PiratePudding responds:

Thank you! Scandinavian folklore is sorely under-represented in fantasy, it's usually the bastardized version people know about. I'm jut trying to get it out there! :)

What?! No! This can't be! It -is- 2014! Oh no... Oh no, no no no... we're trapped in some sort of time vortex!

I'm..sorry?

Are you referring to the art style or the setting?

At first I was like "Teasers for flash animations? Really?"
Then I was like "Vikings? Eh, alright, I'll give it a go. I do love me some Norse inspired media."
Then I was like "DAT ANIMATION DOE."

Seriously, I'm excited for this, can't wait. Make it happen.

PiratePudding responds:

Haha, I'm glad you like! I'll do my best. :)

From this teaser, I have a feeling that I'm really going to enjoy the full animation. I loved the art and the entire theme of this clip. Keep up the great work!

PiratePudding responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like and hope I won't disappoint with the whole short. :)