Reviews for "Ultimate Frontier"

It rare that i write a review. I honestly didnt mind the weapon change. it added a bit of challenge. like if you wanted 3 starts only select the weapon you can get with the bullets around you. so that gets a star. then i liked the game itself really. simple controls but cool. so thats gets a star.

but there a down side to every plus. one i like the music (that gets a star) but it got annoying after awhile. add a music change and a mute button. thats -1 star

beside that there nothing much to the game. i would love to see some sorta upgrade. like unlocking the better weapons.

JokerDenFromMR responds:

Weapon changing will be remade soon.
As for music, actually it have mute options: just press 'M' key or use rolling menu at top of screen at gameplay.

I suppose I can echo the criticism of vulnerability during the gun menu. It’s a legitimate issue, but such a minor one. Patiently waiting for the nearby bullets to pass before choosing a gun was enough to deal with it.

Also, I was undeservedly awarded the Veteran medal, so that might need a look.

Nice game.

JokerDenFromMR responds:

Yep I'm already heard about annoyancing weapon select and I appreciate it. Will be solved.
And thanks aboout Veteram medal bug I need fix it soon.

that was fun!
sometimes its hard to recognize the weapons, and to know their attributes, so why not write em down for ordinary ppl :)
what mostly bugged me was the fact that i took dmg while choosing a weapon :( while in the menue, the character moved with my mouse and collided with bullets - so i died several times.
and if i may ask for another thing... a pause button would be awesome.
all in all, simple, but quite awesome! :) check it out!

JokerDenFromMR responds:

I can agree with recognizing of weapons, it can be confuse some players. As for moving during weapon select as I previous said it was made purposely because of peculiar properties of controlling. But I'll think about invulnerability during this moment.
And yes I just forgot pause button. It will be added in coming update too.

This is pretty cool, but I have one major complaint. The game does not pause when the weapon selection pops up, it just slows way down. This wouldn't be so bad, except for the fact that your character continues to follow your cursor while you choose. This means that when choosing your weapon, you are quite likely to be forced to ram your character into one of the many slow-moving bullets on screen.

JokerDenFromMR responds:

That was original idea. I knew it and I made it purposely.

Great game, progression is steady, artwork is minimalistic yet does its job. Good work!

Thanks a lot bro