Reviews for "Idle Farmer"

o/ classics.

Addictive farming simulation. The auto save and idle play are nice features, but I think it only works with the tab open. It would be nice to have more unlockables late in the game, like more houses or NPC interaction instead of more seeds, but Idle Farmer fulfills its purpose. Still a great game.

As a new fan of the idle game-type, I was a little skeptical of this game, at first, though my love of farming simulation type games has always drawn me in, I decided to give it a shot. I most certainly was not disappointed, and this has a great balance between active and idle play that I'm absolutely in love with. Though the watering is tedious, I greatly enjoy the bonuses you give to the players who are active, rather than just run it in a background window. I can't wait to see where you'll take this with updates, and will be highly recommending this to my friends. Thanks for the enjoyable game!

Junjo responds:

Thank you so much for your kind review ^_^

Really reminds me of the good old days when Harvest Moon was new, I think my only wish was that the watering was also automatic and given a less priority to the auto harvesting. Other then that, I really enjoy this.

Junjo responds:

Well, watering is just a bonus for active play, so it can't be automatic.
Anyway, I'm glad you like the game.

Great game I keep coming back. Would like to have a couple of Goats, so I could have a glass of milk with my nutricious 5 egg omelets.