Reviews for "Idle Farmer"

Wow! Nice game! Lot of things and when I do think "it is boring, I did all what I could" the game surprised me with new characters :)
I can't comment about the sound because my computer has no audio output, but (in my opinion and I can talk just for me) this game is incredible and perfect!
Congratulations!

Thank you very much!

A good simple game that's a lot of fun, but I think that Sykot probable just left the game on and just checked on it every few hours or so to sell the crops if not he/she has WAY to much free time.

Junjo responds:

Even doing that, it's impossible to do such a score in so little time. I suppose he hacked the save file. I'll try to encript it...

I like this game so far, even though I only started playing today. I like how you can choose which girl you want to marry, but the problem I have is that all the girls are pretty much the same. If they had different personalities it would let the players decide which one they legitimately like best rather than just going for looks.

Junjo responds:

well... not so much "inteligence" on the npc characters :) but in fact they are different, because they start with a diferent skill usefull on the farm (however, they can learn the other skills later, by leveling up).

enjoyable, nice to have something to fill gaps like this.

What? jpfan with a score of nearly six (say it with me kids) million points.

Junjo responds:

hacked, I think, working on it...