Reviews for "Idle Farmer"

Great IDLE game!! Can't wait to see second version. I would refine the math a little and it would be nice if you could turn the place into a chicken ... animal?? farm. Some help would be great; have had this running for about a week so have figured most of it out. Did I miss the submit score option or do you have to reset to do it?

Junjo responds:

The score should be submited automatically.

I enjoyed this game. It's a first type of idle game I've played and it has a lot going for it. I really liked that you can play it actively as well. I enjoy the upgrades which really seem to help a lot in the later part of the game. The only complaint I have is that there could have been exp numbers to track the progress to the next level for both the player and the players wife. Other than that, it's is a great game that I can "play" whenever I want. 4.5 stars. Really good all around.

oh..!! i so wish i could download this game...!!! this game is awesome..!!

I reloaded the page accidentally and the game reset... I had it running continuously for over a week and my score was over 267,000. :\

Junjo responds:

Sorry about that. Sometimes it happens and I don't know what causes it (beyond clearing cookies, or crashes of the browser or flash pluging).
I'm working on an Online Save feature.

Simple game. I like it so far. The ability to walk away for a moment, maybe even an few, is convenient. Like AwsmDud said, going AFK is cool! :D