Reviews for "DayZ: "Elektro Disco""

epiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc! you macke epic animaisoin is it the real game!

Lol thanks man.

NOOOOOOO! shaggy...

the easter egg is near the top left corner right below the logo

stop that

Hey, remember me! I'm that music dude that you used to message back and forth all the time, about tracks and stuff! Haven't posted much on here, in awhile (college will take care of that)...

Look who's becoming a big boy in the world of animation!!!
I'm loving how far you're coming man! You're getting really good! Keep at it.

If you ever want a track, you can always get me aboard. I don't produce much anymore, but if you ever need... I'll be sure to make you something really nice. :)

Your buddy,
10thSkyline (formerly Dj LC)

I PM'd you, boyo.

This made me laugh xD bit dull at first, but it grew into it and the animation is fun (especially the visual gags and facial animations and that rolling! It cracked me up!). The voice actors were quite good as well and they worked well with the expressions of their characters.

Good humor, but my biggest compliments on the audio and especially music editing (especially for when the rocket returns, just perfect)! And the music itself of course. Best random gag: the reloading of the pan.

Can't wait to see more!

WooleyWorld responds:

Yeahhh I was afraid people would be thrown off by the slow start, but I had to set the mood. >_>
Aloooot of people like that pan gag... It wasn't originally in the the script, I added it at the last minute. Haha. Episode 2 is a lot better in my opinion, I started on it a few days ago and it's really rocking along. The music and sound in it is superior.