Reviews for "Not another Pokémon batt"

I really loved this one. It did take awhile for the joke to get funny, but it made more sense at the credits. I honestly can't think of any character in the pokemon Universe who doesn't use them in some way. The animation was just fantastic with this. I loved how exaggerated everything was. Farts can be funny.

Any guy who was that fat probably would have no life. I love the voices too. While it's fairly short, it definitely gets its message through. Everything just moves so fluidly. Thank you for yet another great cartoon!

First off, Rice, I want you to do a response to this review, cuz nobody has done it to me before. Second, what did I just watch? Seriously, by the end, I thought, "What horror movie did I just watch?" It was funny and all, but it was short and kinda stupid. Don't get me wrong, I like it, put if you put a little more effort into it, it could be better and much funnier.

Hell to the Yeah

Rice pirate, you funny mother fucker you. <3

You uploaded this on Youtube over a month ago, why hadn't you uploaded it here?