Reviews for "MonsterGirl mini-game!"

After playing the demo and this, i can only offer 5 stars.

Veinom responds:

For that, I will tell Alice to flash you her boobs and spare your life :P

The artwork and the pace of the game is excellent. I wish good luck on your project.

awesome, thanks!

I made a quik review of what goes around so I'll try to go in order:
1)Nice artwork;
2)Interesting concept and storyline;
3)When you finish the game in what form will you release it and where can we aquire it;
4)Even when you finish it will you update it withthe bonus content witch wasn't included from the firs donation attempt,but was met at a later date;
So thats the only thigs that I have to say and ask for now.If future questions arise or somethig elese is it all right to send a privete massege.I realy hope this projekt works out.But you and your team still are human so try to get some rest once in a while that way you may come up whit some new more interesting ideas.Wine tastes better with age,ideas become more ,how do you say,wider(?) with time.
Tank you for your time,I appologise for any spelling and grammer mistakes.
Have a nice and plesent day.

Veinom responds:

The game, once completed, will be downloaded in exe format from our blog and Ucogi.com which is where we post all our updates. Yes you may PM me if you got any questions, but the blog and Ucogi-forums is where we will reply faster. Thanks!

Short but fun and sweet. Nice job!

I actually really enjoyed it for bein just a mini game to give a taste on what the game will be like, I understand why you made this and posted it here, posting on forums or websites to ask for support will only get you so far and you need to show off what the game may be like to get others into it, its simple and easy to understand, the look is very unique and looks amazing, reminds me a lot of your Ucogi games. 4.5/5 from me, only reason why not perfect 5 is because sometimes pressing the button is off but may just be me

Veinom responds:

thanks man... yes this is the best way to promote the real game, no hard in that. Some ppl might be interested and support MoGi Origins.