Reviews for "Valthirian Arc 2"

this is a good game i lie rpg games remind me of Dokapon kingdom on wii ^_^

i gave u 5 in votations cuz it seems u tried hard in making the game, but its not really my type and probably will never play it....
but 4.5 for the hard work!! =D

Very good.
Would be quite cool to have a way to "favorite" certain students though, to keep them to one side, so you don't accidentally sell them, and they come up at the top the list for questing. :)

This game is very good, its verrry addicting. But I had to give 4.5 instead of full 5 because this game doesnt have good instructions. I mean, its the game that you discover on your own but things such as giving your student another job, making your graduate a mentor or buying weapons/armour. Those things the NPCs talk about but they dont explain it. Also, there's a quest where it doesnt really explain what your supposed to do, it just says kill this amount of ogres within a certain time, but the amount keeps growing and I never am able to finish!

But I like how the quests really do challenge you and you grow to like your little students. Overall, its an awesome game, just with minor faults.

Yea this is way too addicting... I need to stop.... tomorrow...>.>... lol I like the flow of it. The fighting style is new to me but I like it a lot better than turn-by-turn. The characters don't all look exactly alike, that's another good thing. Overall pretty good from me =p