Reviews for "Valthirian Arc 2"

good job can't wait for the 3rd one if your thinking about it at all. any way keep it up.

best game ever! I want part 3!

One of the best out there. Your managing skills will be tested and your point-click skill will bloom. Have a time of your life. Play this game, please. This is a game that will surely be your best friend... I'm not saying you dont have any. A game that has great game play and simulation of a real school and students with the side of tasks and missions. There is only one problem, I need a hotkey for students. but im still giving you a 5/5 because this is the only game that got me really going.

:3 nice game i raelly like this more than the 1st one those sound effects are sooo cute , simulation game of having a school more now , just to ake sure wont start to be some sort of sim school thing , the art work hmm is good
the ai hmm not yet at full optential

nice game :3
took me awhile to figure out how to start but i did and it becomes so nice then :3

for everybody that has a hard time starting out
free recruit every month + erands + graduate = nice :O