Reviews for "Legend of Krystal vG"

azura the destroyer of the world ranks S+....thats more like it

o3o I got pirate

super fun AND sexy! maybe a sequel would be cool, with more sexy situations and i'd like to see more fox cause he's hot haha

I hope a new one comes out more sex more foxfaster walking more story<3 oh and more sex

Loving this game, I'm sure I've gotten all or most endings, I've played the older makes of this game but this one is awesome but they need to make it where it's an option to go back with fox so if you want you can still hang around the Sharp Claws and continue the story and maybe more world sex encounters such as a War chief that is larger, in both ways as in stature and in erection size, then the other male warriors, but those are just my suggestions for the makers of the game.

Tip: Focus on one state but you can only get through two the whole game but I suggest doing the purple (waitress, bartender, and dance) because it will give you a higher chances to "ignore work for the day" and until you do the "newbie" for the second time. After that go and do whatever you want and after you finished the world encounters with that branch you can make it through about a quarter to half of they way down the third. For the month schedule do 10 straight days of work and 2 days of rest then do another 10 days of work and 2 days of rest the 5 days of work and that should leave you with 1 day unfilled just put it as a town then go talking to the group your working with to get a world encounter
Note: The 16th day in the summer of the first 2 years you will be attacked by a darkwolf and you will have 1 of 5 options, you can pick one of the colors you been working on (red, green, yellow, purple, or blue) and get out of there okay or you can pick one you haven't worked on and get another sexual encounter but they are different positions each time and the second one you get pregnant, but it changes nothing in the story just starts showing a little baby belly on Krystal.

Hope I was able to help.