Reviews for "Legend of Krystal vG"

i became a drug lord

1. One of the best flash games I have ever played so far. Great Animation quality. Missed the sound and slow movement was really frustrating. Also the virgin scene was a bit too gore but I think it did belonged there if you look at it from the Tribe's Point of view.

2. For those who are having trouble with the white screen or Infinity. Note that you will have to uninstall the old version and reinstall the latest version of Firefox. Then upgrade it with latest versions of Adobe flash player and Java. Then try to play the game. If it still shows white screen. Dont panic it will load within 2 to 3 mins depending on your connection speed. I was also having this issue but now it works fine.

3. I have seemed to unlock 20/21 endings but cant seem to find the last ending which is Bodyguard. I searched for it on the internet and found that only way to achieve is having Strength as best main attribute in the while having Morality and Loyality below 50 points. Also, I must not complete the third quest of the guards. When I do this the game gets stuck in the end no matter what path i take. If any 1 has found a way to unlock this ending plz share. Will really appreciate it. Thanx!!!

Nice game very well made

I would have loved to knw what happened should she have been a leader as well as what happened to her pups after my Krystal became pregaunt... ahh well great game

End page sticks and will not proceed to result.