Reviews for "Legend of Krystal vG"

Definitely asking for a Sequel here ! great game 5 Stars

First two times, I got a C rank ending (Whore and Adventurer), but on the third time, I got an S+ ending (Asura, Destroyer of Worlds).

One problem with the game is that unfortunately your choices don't seem to matter at first. Whether you pick Yes or No, the cutscene ends the same. Whether I chose to negotiate with the wolves or wipe them out, we still succeeded in rescuing the girl. But after getting the S+ ending, I found out that depending on how you make a choice can impact how the ending plays out.

For example, during the Asura ending, I got Krystal impregnated by a wolf and chose to give into the demon at the temple. The demon's energy corrupted the child, causing her to become possessed. But without a proper guide for the game, it's hard to tell what decisions get which results.

Otherwise it's a fun game to beat the meat you!

The game won't let me do anything more than walk. :-(

This is very perfect and I do like the perfect path's that Krystal takes on this game and I especially love the spots were she even get's pregnant though I do sometimes love giving advice as well to others I just want to share it with others as well and perhaps I just want to share some idea's on either art or games but I REALY LOVE HOW THIS GAME IS ON IT'S PREGNANCY LEVEL FOR KRYSTAL.

Of all the games that Gorepete has made, this is the only one without some form of gallery. And I really think this game needs it, considering how tedious this game can be.
While the sex scenes are pretty good, the relatively small reward of simply getting to see a scene once, then having to start the game over to see it again is a bit of an unnecessary hassle, in my opinion.