Reviews for "NG BBS Awards 2013"

SG64 stole the show. Of course.
Great going with this great flash.

That he did! Thanks.

Tom should've won in all categories! At least the biggest attention whore (man, all those top threads! Even on the front page!) XD
Good game, useful for people like me who doesn't use the BBS a lot but likes to know who's hanging around on the site.

Cyberdevil responds:

lmao, rookie of the year would still have to be someone else though. :P Good to hear not only BBS regulars get something out of this, thanks for commenting!

Very entertaining, just wish I could figure out the difference between follower and early follower. Sounds like I might not be able to get that medal.

Cyberdevil responds:

You can follow earlier than the main menu *hint hint*

This is awesome!

Thanks man! :)

dang there is no video on quiz is there a forum I can use or? I would like to collect all medals but this is pretty hard lol the art and idea of this is all really great ! I wanna play in next game!

Cyberdevil responds:

Well there is a walkthrough/guide in text form floating around. :) Give ng bbs awards 2013 walkthrough a Google if you need it. Thanks for the review!