Reviews for "FamousPaintings Parodies2"

The only reason I know a majority of these is because of the Great Art pop-ups from Civilization V: Brave New World.

I like this, it's distinctive from the other games here on Newgrounds, and the art is cute. I like that it does get progressively more difficult, but for the most part it's about knowing the artists' individual styles rather than being familiar with the paintings themselves, so I gave it a point off for that. There were a couple paintings I didn't recognize and felt I should have gotten them wrong but was able to blindly guess, which is typical of any multiple choice game, but still, I feel like people shouldn't get away with that kind of thing.

cool

fab so cool

great! that was a lot of fun! you were really creative with the paintings, that alone was a treat to see. very, very clever and a good quiz too, kudos!