Reviews for "Box Dude TD 4"

#1-Once you buy a tower, and click the tower again to try and put it back, you lose the tower and can;t get another. i bought a 500 credit tower to start, clicked the tower again to put it back, and was shut out from buying anymore. no credits, and no tower to place. So, i had to restart the game. Please fix this. this also cost me 1500 credits when i bought a big tower. i almost quit playing at that moment.
#2-Upon the second playthrough, i noticed there were some places i couldn't set a tower. they aren't color coordinated because it's a green area and i can set a tower in another green area. Something to show where you are able to place towers would be nice. a different color red for no/green for yes, grayed out for no, and full color for yes, something to that effect.
#3-Different enemies with various strengths would've been better than the same enemies travelling at faster and faster speeds. also, a couple of different maps would be good.

if this is your first TD game, not a bad start. just add some tougher guys and more maps and you've got a good game. overall, it's got playability, but not repeated play. it;s got a lot of work to be as good as the best TD games on this site. It's a good start, just make some tweaks.
3/5, 3.5 stars

JackAstral responds:

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm planning out an update now that will fix up some of the things you mentioned, as well as add in a wider variety of content. The detailed review is very much appreciated!

Great game. I love TD games. A couple suggestions, there's no way to cancel tower placement once a tower is selected. Also, it would be nice to be able to see tower radius during placement. Other than that, great job. Keep it up.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! Great suggestions- I'll defiantly add them in an update soon :)

Im a total newbie in this field of creativeness...

... how much energy (time,space,focus..etc) did it take to make this ?
wondering since some folks leave comments with the notion that making games are easy =?

JackAstral responds:

It's definitely not easy, per se. Personally I find the hardest part is actually finishing a game. It takes a lot of focus to see a game all the way through, especially with bigger ones. This particular game took a good couple of hours.

Thanks for playing, and leaving a review!

its good
im sure you can do better
4 stars

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I still have a lot of improving to do skills-wise, but hopefully I'll be able to get a couple of good games uploaded this year. ;)

Good job, I enjoyed this game. A few more levels would be nice.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I'm planning 2 new maps now that will hopefully be added soon :)