Reviews for "Killers on Blocks"

Lol!

No bad, I killed 6 guys and died 0 time :D. The mouse control needs to be improved.

I give you 3 stars, because I like the fact, that it's actually almost fully functioning multiplayer FPS game playable here on NG. Though, you should make it, that when you click the screen, it doesn't move your mouse. There should also be a pause mode (not that the game stops or anything like that), so you could disconnect. I also get lots of frame drops, AND PLEASE MAKE ORIGINAL PLAYGROUND! I want to see just one game, that isn't Minecraft themed. Otherwise I'd love to see downloadable version with all sorts of weapons and levels and **** like that.

3 picos and 3 stars.

This game is minecraft + guns. They made a large environment to play on and explore, and made moving and shooting easy. However, there seems to be a sensitivity problem with the mouse that causes it to go beserk at times. The characters could do with a do-over as they look strange. The game also lags a lot, so trying to find someone by sight and the minimap is almost impossible unless you know how the area is layed out. This game is okay at best, but can be greatly improved upon in an update of some kind, or maybe even a sequel.

The game's look reminds me of InfiniMiner.
The game itself is okay.