Reviews for "Spanthera"

I love the sound the civilian makes when I "accidently" killed him

An amazing game. Well made, good quality in every aspect. I cant seem to get all three stars on the last two missions though.

to easy

Great Game

At first I thought it was going to be too vanilla gameplay, but the decaying walls, shields, switches, and sigils added nice elements of diversity. I especially like the time-based score system on top of the 1-3 stars. My first play through (replaying each level until I was satisfied), my total score is 140619.

I'm especially proud of my score on Level 27 with 4954 points and 2 spears thrown (first one activates top switch and then headshots bottom lizard).

Also, nice references to 300 and The Lion King.

But the larger philosophical question is, what if the lizards are good and fighting for their freedom while the lions are an evil domineering race? Hmmm

I played it when you launched it and I just stumbled upon it again, so here goes saying, that this an amazing artwork quite unusual with this kind of games on Newgrounds! I had a fun time playing. It's not too hard a game, yet a fair and fun challenge. Your level design says "Hey, I'd like you to play and try out a bit until you're happy to have solved it!", rather than "Yolo, fucker, break ya fingers while trying this shitty bugged beta game!"
Thanks + MORE!!