Reviews for "Spanthera"

Very well made, animated, designed, and voiced. the fluidity of the motions and gameplay is top notch. the difficulty factor is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up there because you have to get the throws perfect if you want 3 stars on each stage. definite replayability for those willing to put in the time necessary to get perfect scores on each stage.
5/5 5 stars

danishgoel responds:

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

I liked very much, congrats!

An amazing game. Well made, good quality in every aspect. I cant seem to get all three stars on the last two missions though.

best game ever :D make a second part or something , i just want to see more of this !!!

Great Game

At first I thought it was going to be too vanilla gameplay, but the decaying walls, shields, switches, and sigils added nice elements of diversity. I especially like the time-based score system on top of the 1-3 stars. My first play through (replaying each level until I was satisfied), my total score is 140619.

I'm especially proud of my score on Level 27 with 4954 points and 2 spears thrown (first one activates top switch and then headshots bottom lizard).

Also, nice references to 300 and The Lion King.

But the larger philosophical question is, what if the lizards are good and fighting for their freedom while the lions are an evil domineering race? Hmmm