Reviews for "Spanthera"

Really AMAZING ! I wish there were more episodes. Actually I finished easy but I really had fun.

Nice perfect little game. Runs smoothly, funny, well animated, nice drawings, good background music and nice voice acting. Got all the medals and aced some records. Thank you for Spanthera for it is good !

I played it when you launched it and I just stumbled upon it again, so here goes saying, that this an amazing artwork quite unusual with this kind of games on Newgrounds! I had a fun time playing. It's not too hard a game, yet a fair and fun challenge. Your level design says "Hey, I'd like you to play and try out a bit until you're happy to have solved it!", rather than "Yolo, fucker, break ya fingers while trying this shitty bugged beta game!"
Thanks + MORE!!

Really a good game. Seriously thanks for creating the game and i tell you you are a good creator!

danishgoel responds:

Thank you very much for these kind words, and I am glad you enjoyed playing Spanthera.

Great game !!
Finish with all stars, thanks to the creator !!