Reviews for "Jumping Long"

Wow! I was thrilled. I like sports games, especially when they are as straight forward as this one. One button - one goal!
You need some training for the timing but eventually you'll make it. I think the graphics may be improved for another game (maybe summer olympics? some more track and field from you I'd love to see!) but the details - line photo, audience, ... the details are very nice!
Thank you for this fun little game!

danishgoel responds:

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

If this game is well received by the players, I might decide to make another sports game ;)

Simple and fun. My only complaint is that there seems to be a delay between when you release the button and when the speed meter actually stops, unless you wait for it to go up and down once first before letting go.

I feel proud that "Fouler" was the last medal I got, and I had to foul a bunch of times purposely to get it. :-)

danishgoel responds:

Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it. And great job on getting the fouler medal last, its pretty hard to get those star medals without fouling!

The delay in input is not from the programming side, its something inherent with flash's handling of inputs especially in chrome (don't know which browser you used though)

Not bad, pretty fun actually.

I enjoyed it, nice and simple.

Fun game but you should seriously think about hiring a new animator(I'm always available xP)