Reviews for "Sentry Knight"

Excellent game!
The art-style is really great. Music is apt to the game as well. Gameplay is very simple yet engaging. Game mechanics work very smoothly without any issues, whatsoever.
However, some medals would have been great rather than just the in-game achievements. Also the selection of new skills is a bit random in nature as the player doesn't exactly know what it really is, but I believe this adds as an element of surprise.
Art-style/Graphics: 5/5
Gameplay: 5/5
Music: 4.5/5
Overall:4.5/5
In its entirety, a really great game by the team. Keep up the good work guys!

I accidentally kill a penguin D: my life is ruined...
Ho and i find the game very well made, if i can propose, show the critic stats and power multiplicator won't be bad.
Thank for this awesome game! I can't wait for more level!

one of the best games for strategy i played, wished more maps

I usually don't like the generic games, but this one's really got maybe, it's the slappmedo-like art, fluid controls and spells, which make it less repetitive like other similar games.
TIP: You can switch spells after they're on cooldown...but while they're not in your five slots, their cooldown freezes, but this is still good for using an ultimate every save/you still get to use more spells. You can also put multiple long cooldowns in your slots, and use "downtimes" to get it back, if you're okay with losing a bit of gold, you can do that between waves (I was wondering what the point of skipping was, as unlike kingdom rush, multiple waves can't go on at once).

I don't know if it was done on purpose, but sometimes the game would keep opening a new tab with this swartag website every time I clicked in the game's screen. Pretty annoying. If it is was an aggressive advertising method, I'd give the game a low rating because that's despicable. As I cannot know if it was made on purpose, I'll just give it four stars and get out of here. It's a good piece of work, nonetheless.