Reviews for "Sentry Knight"

Great game. The gameplay mechanics and graphics are top-notch. Very smooth playing.

Some constructive criticism: I do think that the level cap of 30 is a bit low - I wasn't able to defeat the final boss on normal mode. The player should be able to reset their skills (you let us reset our blacksmith upgrades...), which will allow for experimentation. And I think that the default controls could be improved - I suggest spacebar for healing and R or T (for "Tree") for the skill tree.

JWolfGames responds:

Greetings. You're mistaken about resetting talents. The reset button in the Blacksmith is in fact for resetting your talent tree, not your blacksmith upgrades. The game also has a configurable control scheme in the options so you can change controls to whatever you please! Thanks for the feedback and compliments, however!

I very rarely rate 5 stars but the simple mechanics, great leveling system, awesome music, character design, and all around look of the game is just perfect. The only thing I wish you would've done is put in some newgrounds awards. Great game it should be on the front page!

Not only is this game an absolute winner to me, the support given here is something rarely seen.
My respect to the developers!

woooooooooooo all my 5 stars belong to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aw yeah! Baby mode because I'm total shit at games :) Fun game!

JWolfGames responds: