Reviews for "Sentry Knight"

So heres the deal

I was up to the last level, had max'd out character level and blacksmith upgrades, had spent a long time on this game and had a lot of fun. But I came back to finish the last level, the game started to load again (which was strange because I had already been playing it before, so it should have shot to 100% instantly) and to my dismay, instead of saying 'continue game', I simply get 'new game'. that's right, my data is gone

now this very well might be because of the Newgrounds maintenance they were doing, I cant say for sure. I am just disappointed. 5 star game, ruined for me.

The game itself is alright, but what I really appreciate is the auto fire for the arrows - good for preventing carpal tunnel or helping reduce it... don't know why more games don't have an option for this.

Really is a good game fun despite how repetitive it is. but i ran into a major problem. At LvL 3 wave 5 there was one monster left and i almost had it killed but it just disappeared and i couldint do anything else. oh and the monster was a mole...i think it was the one tht throws rocks at you. other than that though it is pretty good.

JWolfGames responds:

Apologies about that! A bug snuck through somehow on my creep list and it was registering some invalid enemies there. New build has been uploaded. Refresh! Oh, you also may need to clear your browser cache to properly view it here on Newgrounds.

There's a glitch on World 3 that doesn't allow me to complete it again to obtain all of the medals. However, besides that, this game is amazing. I believe it has a great pacing and doesn't throw too much difficulty at the player too fast, and has a wide and interesting range of skills and upgrades to keep players entertained and engaged.

JWolfGames responds:

Very good game; nice (and the beginning pretty challenging) gameplay. I really like the graphics and the sound is very smooth (did you use a popcornmachine for the blizzard sound-effect Oo ).

All in all this game is just (more or less) AWESOME !!!

Little bug (?); got 113% on medals without having all.... but hey 113% means I`m super awesome, so its ok.