Reviews for "Storm Saws"

Mute button please?

pixcomp responds:

M to Mute

It would be gauche to say I enjoyed this because I was fairly good at it, but I did. I think the best part is probably how you make it so simple. I also love the notion of saws being in a game. It did get pretty graphic when he was cut up. I managed to get better at it, though. I had no idea what that blue guy was going to do.

The music was also very nice. Sometimes, you just had to keep on staying in the same spot. Of course, it would always end badly. It must be nice to have all those people working on this. While not great, I still liked it.

Love the game. One bug: When I clicked on top scores, then canceled, it wouldn't return me back to the main screen. Had to reload the game.

Pretty good skill / avoid game with an interesting back story!
I enjoyed earning all of the medals and avoiding the saws, but I did notice one big flaw.
When I died, there was no way to start a new game without refreshing the page.
Or am I missing something?
Other than that this was a decent game.

Fucking Awesome!!!