Reviews for "No zone"

Dude I'd freak out if lil cuzzos were poking around on my computer -- find all my burp samples. Bout to make a beat out of burps entirely, haha. Aw sheeeit. I like that wah wah thing "you" got going on here. Some chill tony hawk sounding ish, man.

BOULLIE responds:

They caught me messing with the drumpad and the rest is history lol.

It's kinda hard for me to shoo those interested in production away. Especially since I don't know too many people in actuality who do it. I'm kinda hoping to be the one to buy them their first drumpads X)

Burps entirely? Sheeesh.... I often feel like I need some of what you're on. Your world must be so vibrant lol

hell yea dude, teach the youth our culture so they can carry it on.This is some chill vibe like j dilla, flylo, etc. noice.

BOULLIE responds:

They REAALLY like Dilla beats lol. Not so much FlyLo tho. I think they need more time to grow into that sound

Tickles my brain, this is some groovy, groovy stuff man.

nice blend to it

Pretty decent! Same sample from your beat Touch, with some others. I had some silly freestyles goin on it. Tell your cousins they should get some software and do more.

BOULLIE responds:

Yeah! It's the same kit I think, and definitely some of the same sounds. I'm tryna get them hooked man no doubt! I think they need this kind of avenue of self expression.