Reviews for "Zos"

Ok, I LOVE this game, but the one thing that really makes me frustrated is every time i come back i have to start from the beginning because the "load game" button doesnt work for me saying i have nothing on here :/ i'd look into that, please. Other than that, GREAT game! See, I'd rather play this than some of the generic repetitive 3d open world games, because this has story depth, it has great music, it has stuff you dont see in a lot of games nowadays. Games were meant to be fantasies but they're focusing on reality too much, thats the issue. Good thing i'm playing Zos! Nice work.

Who would have thought throwing potions around could be so fun.

This game is really really great! There so many great things to praise. The setting is really intriguing, and the game shows a grasp of the size of the Leviathan, specially with the addition of Lynaii. Actually, the whole ending is really dramatic. The soundtrack fits nice, the backgrounds and dialogue help to set the mood for each planet. The pixelated graphics are well detailed, and the difficult level felt just right. I liked the travel mechanics also. There are some bit here and there that helps to make the game even better, as the secrets (specially finding the creators), the words from the Leviathan being in the wrong empashis, since, he is miming humans, and Lovecraftian setting.
One thing to improve would be to have the recipes and ingredients to be in the same screen, or a "back button" in the menus.
Great job for all involved!

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game seems great but the controls are so....awkward the in air control just seems so off the first boss is annoying as hell with it and I cannot be bothered to try.