Reviews for "Zos"

Some things that I disliked:
-In Elaris I didn't had to freeze the clock to pass the smashing machine, I just passed by. Then I returned and realised that there was a "puzzle".
-The leaves that fell without a purpose in the fungus boss were "contaminating", I could not understood what was happening, just that he had a shield made of leaves and the wind took it over.
-And man, that final boss was IMPOSSIBRU: Once you spend a day trying to reach to the head part alive, a falling stomach kills you.

Stil a GREAT GAME I SUPER RECOMMEND IT.
The music was AWESOME and the art was BEAUTIFUL. I found other little glitches here and there but that doesn't opaque the fact that is a GREAT GAME and the ammount of effort done must be enormous. Good job.

fantastic rpg have not played a game this good in awhile. Only advice I'd give is have an option to see what potions are made out of on the same screen where all the ingredients are. Makes it abit easier to craft.

What a great game! I love it!! The artwork reminds me of metriod!

am nocliping fail good game though :)

good potential, like many games. only problem is the game seems to pick a key to think I'm pressing so I keep going in one direction until I hit something that kills me.