Reviews for "Take Two"

Like some others, I had a bit of trouble telling some of the colors apart from each other. Otherwise it was pretty easy to pick up and play, and the time element added a little more imperative to act qucikly--but not so much that you stress out over not being able to finish in time. Clever concept. I really liked it.

sheldy responds:

Glad you liked it! The tiles now default to having patterns on them in order to combat the color issue. I should have made this the default from the beginning. I hope it makes it easier for you to tell the tiles apart. Thanks for your comments!

I never liked Mahjong but this is fun, once you get the idea. Way too many ads!

sheldy responds:

I'm glad you had fun. I apologize for the ads... there are fewer now. I got a little carried away :/

Way, way, too many ads! This is the main thing that knocked the score down. I also don't like having to start over from the beginning of the game after getting an unwinnable game. It would be nicer to be able to just redo the level you failed at with a new random set. I.e. the player shouldn't be punished for using all available moves.

sheldy responds:

There are fewer ads now... thanks for taking the time to play! I've tweaked the"play again" button so that it lets you choose your starting level, so if you get stuck you can start again from where you got stuck (but you start with 0 score). Thanks a lot for your suggestion, I'll try to make some more improvements.

Good game just removed the adds with add blocker

Thanks for playing!

My biggest complaint is that some colors are too similar to tell apart. Adding borders around the blocks to increase the color selection is a good idea, but it's hard to tell the difference between the borders. Adding more contrast to the borders would help a lot. I really liked the introduction, it really explained the concept and rules. The music is really fitting to the theme. A few more suggestions: make every level beatable, add an undo button for if we make the level impossible, tell us when there are no moves left, and make it so that when we fail a level, we start from the beginning of that level, with perhaps a point penalty. Overall, a good game that just needs a bit of polishing.

sheldy responds:

Thanks for your suggestions... I'll take it all into consideration. As for the colors, I tried my best to make them contrasting but its hard with so many colors. There is an option to overlay shapes on each tile (by clicking the button with the squiggle in the bottom right)... I've made this the default setting now. Perhaps that solves this issue? Thanks a lot for taking the time to give feedback!