For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Take Two"

I dont get any of the ads. Yall need to start using AdblockPlus. the game was great.

sheldy responds:

Thanks for playing... I'm glad you liked it!

Easily addicting and equally challenging. Keep up the great work!

sheldy responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I agree with all the posters. Far too many adds. Maybe one per five levels, but every one to two is excessive. I really liked the game, but you could make it a bit less frustrating by adding a limited number of hints per level or game, and maybe the ability to undo once or twice on the higher levels.

sheldy responds:

I'll take your suggestions into consideration... thanks! I appreciate the feedback. Sorry about all the ads... I see that I got a little carried away. There are fewer now.

This game is pretty good.

It's a nice take on an old idea: Several '80s arcade games are essentially the same. Needless to say, mouse (or touch) control is much better for this than a digital joystick.

Thanks Sheldy, four stars & favourited. :-)

sheldy responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! I like to play this on my tablet because it is so well suited to touch input.. definitely better than a joystick :)

Like some others, I had a bit of trouble telling some of the colors apart from each other. Otherwise it was pretty easy to pick up and play, and the time element added a little more imperative to act qucikly--but not so much that you stress out over not being able to finish in time. Clever concept. I really liked it.

sheldy responds:

Glad you liked it! The tiles now default to having patterns on them in order to combat the color issue. I should have made this the default from the beginning. I hope it makes it easier for you to tell the tiles apart. Thanks for your comments!