For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 75 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Take Two"

I dont get any of the ads. Yall need to start using AdblockPlus. the game was great.

sheldy responds:

Thanks for playing... I'm glad you liked it!

Don't ever use video ads as interlevel ads.

Stopped playing really quickly because of the ads.

I agree with all the posters. Far too many adds. Maybe one per five levels, but every one to two is excessive. I really liked the game, but you could make it a bit less frustrating by adding a limited number of hints per level or game, and maybe the ability to undo once or twice on the higher levels.

sheldy responds:

I'll take your suggestions into consideration... thanks! I appreciate the feedback. Sorry about all the ads... I see that I got a little carried away. There are fewer now.

Way, way, too many ads! This is the main thing that knocked the score down. I also don't like having to start over from the beginning of the game after getting an unwinnable game. It would be nicer to be able to just redo the level you failed at with a new random set. I.e. the player shouldn't be punished for using all available moves.

sheldy responds:

There are fewer ads now... thanks for taking the time to play! I've tweaked the"play again" button so that it lets you choose your starting level, so if you get stuck you can start again from where you got stuck (but you start with 0 score). Thanks a lot for your suggestion, I'll try to make some more improvements.