Reviews for "Neopede"

I don't think I'll be able to look at centipede the same way ever again.

Vibe13 responds:

I hope you mean that in a good way :)

I've always thought centipede was a deceptive game: it looks really cute with all those garden critters running around, but the gameplay is deadly focused shmup action.

Really awesome arcade shooting game !!!
If you reach higher levels it ends in an strategic fight for keeping a constant upgrade flow to constantly keep the enemies away from you. Also requires fast and highly accurate mouse movements.
This game keeps my attention from time to time since its release now for ~1,5 years

But... Your highscore-upload-function doesn't work always.
Made it from lvl 63 to 67 in one run, had to pause the game for a few hours in between and made 7,8mio points. Pressed uploiad, but it didn't show in the highscore list...

Vibe13 responds:

I think there's a timeout function on how long a web session can last so if you paused the game for a very long time it may have timed-out.... I only recently realised this could happen, so I'm not sure how or even if it's possible to re-start a session after a timeout - I'll look into it anyway...

Finally got the 50 Laser Creeps in one game medal. I feel acomplished.

Great shooting game, and a step up from Electropede. Graphics were great, animation was smooth, the sound frantic and the music pulse pumping. Solid game man.

Vibe13 responds:

thanks dude. I'm glad you thought it was an improvement on the original - thats what I was aiming for.

my favorite game!!but why it always starts from the level 1 almost every time i log in??today i reach level 20 and it does not save any progress ,,i'm starting now from level 1 again! thank you!!

Vibe13 responds:

not sure whats going on there, you should be able to select the entry level at the start of a new game.

Anyway - I'm glad you liked it :)

This is by far one of my favorite games. I quite liked the first version, but this one is definitely better. It can get quite addicting!

Vibe13 responds:

thanks for the support. I put a lot of effort into this game but in the end I was always unsure if that really payed off by making it any better than the first one - so it's nice to know that you think it did!