Reviews for "Famous Paintings Parodies"

Amazing!

Okay, I really liked the game. The idea and everything in itself is worthy of a 5/5. However *short pause* I found a major bug... On my third try I got a perfect score of (get this) 270 points thanks to a bug (kindly pointed out by shittingradish) which is achieved by clicking several times on the same right answer. Notice that this can be done limited amount of time in each question, but it's never the same amount of times. I hope you will be looking into this, since it makes the score system worthy of mockery. I'd also like to point out that some answers are not in capital letters and some use full names while others don't. All that aside, this is a great game that I'd recomend to anybody who has any interest in art whatsoever. Anyway, great game and kudos on the amazing art! Saludos desde Argentina!

Munguia responds:

Thank you Che Manuel, thanks for playing and point out the bug on scoring, the new version has improve it, thanks

The game is scraping perfection, but not quite there yet.
At least with me (windows xp using google chrome) none of the menu buttons work, except the ">"button, the "?" button and ,inside the previous, the "<" button. Wich means, I can't see the forementioned gallery, wich is a bit frustrating.
As for the art itself, it's witty and well drawn. It's just the game that needs tweaking.

Munguia responds:

you need to unlock the anti pop ups windows from your google chrome, any way you can take a look into the virtual gallery following this link
Thanks for playing and comment

Im laughing so much :D

Ahhh, the classics! I actually knew some of these from the start, much in difference from the sequels. In terms of gameplay there's not much difference between this and the rest of em, but it's an equally entertaining edition of masterful artwork, educational and entertaining at the same time. Nice work!

-cd-