Reviews for "Famous Paintings Parodies"

waited 10+mins and its still loading i give up

Vincenz2, It must be your computer or your eyes, I can see it just perfectly and the 3D glasses on the right hand side reveals what the actual painting looks like. Use that and you may be able to get a better score. This is supposed to be testing how well you know art not how much you give a shit about the parodies.

nice game ,took me a second time to get them all right, but i still need the mega mind medal, i got them all right and did not use the glasses at all, could you help me. thanks. some of the choices were just too easy to omit

Munguia responds:

Thanks for play and review the game, you can take a look to the answers following this link, :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9BM0tsSJBM

Well that was pretty awesome! I wish the game could have been longer. I also wish there was an in game gallery, even if just the paintings in the game. I did go to the on-line gallery and found it difficult to navigate and annoying that it automatically rotated. I enjoyed the music that you had in game, but it would have been nice to have a mute button. My favorite was the parody of 'The executions of the third of may, 1808', hands down, it tickled me. I didn't notice until the end of the game that you could view the originals, it would have been kind of nice if that had been pointed out earlier. I was fine without it, but I wouldn't have felt like I was guessing on anything. Overall, though, i have to say I loved it. It was great fun and I am glad that I was introduced to your art. 5 stars all the way!

Munguia responds:

Thanks for playing and for your time on this coment, im glad you like em, a secuense of the game will be good to include another 30 paintings, the game it self is a gallery, you can view all paintings even if you pick all the time the wrong answer, you can play over and over just to compare the originals with the parodies.
You can look for more of my paintings and drawings on Flickr

I had to stop playing because the text become to difficult to read (black on very dark background) adapt the text color (white on dark background, black on light background).

Remove the parodies and keep the original paintings and it will be ok.