Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hodge/Podge Transformer"

The room on the top right corner is extremely hard to beat

Hail Eris!
It's not often you'll find someone who's read Principia Discordia, and less who understand it much. It was pretty interesting to go through this little demo as a Discordian myself. Good reads, I was impressed with the 3 fears. It would have been nice to have a text skip to the end sometimes butit didn't really cause too much trouble. Hopefully the puzzles on the full game are a little bit more difficult?

GregoryWeir responds:

All hail Discordia.

The puzzles in the full game are harder and more complicated, and there are some extra-hard ones for good measure.

Kinda cool, I think I get the idea. I like the atmosphere and stuff about chaos and perception. I have two problems with it though: 1) I don't like the fact that I had to go into the options screen to figure out what the controls are. Couldn't you have something, say on the title screen saying what they were and "Go to Options to change"? 2) I don't like the fact that after you finish talking to each person there's about three seconds of lag before you can move on.

Interesting game. Some thinking required to figure out the clues. Good balance of story and puzzle.

good game but it would be nice if the characters talked instead of just reading everything and if they were labeled.