Reviews for "Ultimate Transforming Car"

you guys never ceas to put a laugh in my mouth with these shorts XD

didn't expect something this nice with the concept you used

big ups man

WaldFlieger responds:

Haha thanks! :)

I love It! *Shared.* But why does he make the other guinea pigs look like harry potter? *Am confused*

It was... clever, I admit, but the humor seemed more 'random' than sophisticated, or any semblence of sanity. That said, the animation was good, as was the actual voice acting. Just... I reccomend that, next time, try to link the ideas together. Even a simple 'huh' would have been funnier than the sudden declaration of bombs. Randomness can be funny, but only under certain circumstances. In this, I think it was pushed a little too far. Guinea pigs trying to build transforming cars- all right. Suddenly, bombs.
Again, well-animated, but rather short, and didn't make much sense. Two stars for animation, one for novelty, and one for effort.

Nicely done, however...it could have been a little longer with a few more punchlines from the second actor.