Reviews for "Ultimate Transforming Car"

Actually, I can't give many stars to this.
Just, look at this, the animation can be good, but for something so short it takes so long to load.
Also, this is nothing new, how many times have we seen explosions because of a failed try?
But, I'm giving you three stars, two for the animation, and one for the effort.
You have potential, just try something different next time.

Well, Gotta be Honest here It was pointless the only reason I'm giving you half a Star it's because of the Car Explosion. I mean I don't get it when two buddies do this.. You could've added more Scenarios and etc. I mean That was pretty pointless and you could've made more scenes than rather make this much of a Short! Transforming car and Explosions are two different Areas... Although I did give you credit on the Impressive Talking Hamsters! Anyways, You guys Tried which is good and I hope I get to see more and longer Animation next time okay? ~ZimDragonlordNG

It transformed into... fire! :D Heh, nice explosions, keep it going!

-cd-

Drawn really well and had great animation, but that joke was seriously lame. Should have just made this a GIF

not good as the ones before this, it's too short.

anyway the animation is great : )