Reviews for "Ultimate Transforming Car"

Nicely done, however...it could have been a little longer with a few more punchlines from the second actor.

It was... clever, I admit, but the humor seemed more 'random' than sophisticated, or any semblence of sanity. That said, the animation was good, as was the actual voice acting. Just... I reccomend that, next time, try to link the ideas together. Even a simple 'huh' would have been funnier than the sudden declaration of bombs. Randomness can be funny, but only under certain circumstances. In this, I think it was pushed a little too far. Guinea pigs trying to build transforming cars- all right. Suddenly, bombs.
Again, well-animated, but rather short, and didn't make much sense. Two stars for animation, one for novelty, and one for effort.

It keeps getting better.

Well done team! The animation really shined this time. The quick jokes are short but sweet.

Thanks so much!! :D

simple but awesome.

Thanks! :D

The animation is without a doubt well-done, excluding the traced-bitmap explosions. That being said, it was too short, pointless, and unfunny. 3 stars for the great frame-by-frame animation though.

They weren't traced. :)